The artists and performers at Joy Set Entertainment value the many worthwhile charitable nonprofits that serve here in the Upstate of SC. For that reason, we offer a discounted rate of up to 40% for charitable nonprofit groups.
- Due to outside costs (i.e. mileage, childcare, supplies) we require a two hour minimum.
- Mileage will be added for locations outside of a thirty mile radius.
- Joy Set Entertainment has confirmed bookings more than a year in advance, so please plan accordingly.
- Due to high demand, Joy Set Entertainment may not be available during holiday events.
- This discount is for 501(c)3 organizations and certain other 501 (c) groups.
- While Joy Set Entertainment utilizes dozens of subcontractors to fill all the requests for face painters, magicians, clowns, and balloon artists there are only a small number of full time employees.
- Joy Set Entertainment requests that a link to our website (www.joyset.com) be put on the local charity’s website and our contact information added to the charity’s bulletins, newsletters, or flyers.
If your event is ministry oriented, please look over our ministry page.